!!!!!!Hi!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm Camilla Parker. I'm really excited because I've been reading all the Odyssey blogs, and I thought, "Hey! We need a blog from someone in Odyssey!" Since I can't have a dog :-( I guess I'll have to have a blog.


My parents told me I could start a blog, so I did. Of course, they have to read everything too, since really your not allowed to have a blog unless you are thirteen. And I still have to be sure to do my school and chores. So I am not allowed to promise how much I will write. But I will write whenever I can!

And Matthew is helping me! (Thanks Matthew!).

I'm really excited and I hope you all like to read this. Now I have to go do some of Matthew's chores...

Talk to you later!

Camilla

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Response to "!!!!!!Hi!!!!!!"

  1. This blog sounds very interesting. I will add it to my list of Odyssey blogs to follow. It looks very promising if you use it wisely. See my blog at www.thevoiceofodyssey.blogspot.com. I'll be sure to give you a mention. :D

    Aurora says:

    Hey Camilla! It's Audrey from AIO Insanity! This blog looks promising! I will add you to my links page!

    This looks like it could be fun :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I was surprised to see that the blog was called, "Odyssey Muchacha" and not "La Muchacha de Odyssey." But I guess that makes a good combination of English and Spanish :)

    Marvin D. says:

    Ooh, another blog! I can't wait to hear what goes in with you, Olivia, Matthew, and Emily!

    Unknown says:

    Hey Camilla, so far so good. Can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment