Post 2

!!!Hello!!!

Thanks everyone for leaving nice comments, and posting about me on your blogs.

Okay the first thing is:

my Mom actually isn't Spanish. I thought she was! She is Hispanic, which is different, I guess.


The Second thing is:

"Heather" was right--the proper way would be to say, "La Muchacha de Odyssia", or something like that. But I like it better the way I chose. Mom says that when you mix English and Spanish, it's SPANGLISH. So, I guess I'm Spanglish too.

The Third Thing is:

I have a PET!!! Well, it doesn't really belong to me, but I call it my pet. There is a chipmunk that lives under our patio. I saw it this morning. And Mom says I can put out seeds and things for it to eat! His name is James the Intern and he's SOOOO cute. The good thing is that if he dies, it won't be my fault (unless I feed him POISON, which I won't). I'm going to feed him right after I get home from soccer.

So that's all!

Oh, except the last thing (number four) is that you should ask me questions, if you have any.

!!!Bye!!!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 Response to "Post 2"

  1. haha wow! I never thought I'd get a chipmunk named after me! (is it because I sound like one?) I feel so honored. :) (unless it's because I sound like one)

    TCman says:

    Hey Camila. THIS IS AWESOME! I've always wanted a real odyssey actor to have a blog. check out my blog here if you want. We have a podcsat that you would love: http://theheartofaio.blogspot.com/

    Lydia says:

    Your blog is really cool!

    Uh. . .TCman, she's not the real actor.

    Yes she is. How dare you dash a boy's hopes against the rocks like that!

    Just kidding. TCman, I'm pretty confident that she's a big fan of Camilla's who wanted to start a blog.

    You are doing a great job, Camilla impersonator! Your posts are very well done and entertaining. Your parents let you get a chipmunk? Even though Dexter died? Wow, if only mine were that nice! I would hope you don't feed him poison. ;D

    I'm taking high school Spanish, so keep it up with the throwing in Spanglish here and there. One question: What is a muchacha? :D

    Tim says:

    A muchacha is a young girl below the age of 16. After the age of 16 they are refered to as senorita. For a young boy under the age of 16 it would be muchacho.

    Marvin says:

    Right, Tim, I know some Spanish. :) I'll be taking it next year! :)
    Oh, and keep up the good work! Has Matthew spoiled anything yet? >_>

    Thank you, Tim. I see. That makes more sense now. I'll be taking Spanish in 10th and 11th grade too. Hopefully I'll then learn what a muchacha is. For some reason it never came up this year.

Post a Comment