My Life Last Week

First: Matthew posted on my blog.  :(


Tuesday: 
Tests at school.  I think I did okay, but I'm really SLOW at Math.
Soccer.  We won!  Afterwards we had ice cream at Whit's End.  Connie was trying to get Whit to let her cut his hair.  He didn't.

Wednesday
School.  I decided to stay really still on our back porch with seeds in my hand and see if the chipmunks would come to me.  But it took FOREVER and they wouldn't come.  After five minutes I gave up.

Thursday:
Olivia tried to write a song on the guitar.  Muy mal.  I wore earplugs. 

Friday:
My ears were sore.  The last day of school!  We had a field day and I won the sprinting race.  Then some friends came over and we played soccer.

Saturday:
We got a package from my Aunt Rosalita, with a thank you note, pictures from her honeymoon, and some Mexican candy that is Mom's favorite.  I still like Snickers better.  Mom was very surprised.  

Sunday:
Sunday School and church.  Mr. Whitaker taught about the parable of the sower.  And I quoted my 20th verse:  "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6  I like that verse.  "He" means God, and that is neat that He is doing something good in me.

Today: 
We are having a fiesta tonight.  Well, just grilling out.  But I think the Jones are coming over, and Red.  Other than that I can do whatever, so I am writing this blog.  

Tomorrow:
We get to hear samples from the next album, from the Odyssey people.  I hope I don't sound too weird!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 Response to "My Life Last Week"

  1. Marvin says:

    Wow, you had a busy day! Will you have hamburgers at the grill?

    Camilla says:

    No, just pollo (chicken). Muy bueno!

    Marvin D. says:

    Yum, I love chicken! It is muy bueno!

Post a Comment